On April 1910, the Atlantic Transport’s Minnehaha ran aground on the Islands. She was caught out by the fog as she grounded east of Scilly Rock.
- Job: First Class Liner
- Shipping Company: Atlantic Transport Line
- Launched: 31 March 1900
- Tonnage: 13443 tons
- Difficulty: Ran aground, later refloated.
- Date of incident: 18 April 1910
- Shipping route: London to New York
- Location: East of Scilly Rock
Two tugs were called out, and managed to remove her from the rocks1. She was taken to Southampton where she underwent repairs.
She eventually ended her service when sunk by U-48 on 7 September 19172.